Wednesday, May 20, 2009

First post again

Well, some of you may recognize me, some may not. I posted as the Texasgunnut for a while, and had a great time doing it.
The only problem was, I had to stop. Work and family reasons precluded me from going any further with it. Now, I have moved on in my career, and have since moved out of that bastion of redneck hell that is northeast Texas and into another area completely devoid of any liberal/progressive culture to speak of.
That's right, I live in west Texas now! The Permian Basin, to be exact.

I am still working in the field of chemistry, but now I am making more money, have a metric ass-ton of time off of work, and am working on my degree in chemical engineering. These are altogether good things....

I plan to do much of the same that I did before, between covering trips to the range, some firearm review, bullshit about politics that concern me, and some critter shootin', both 2 leg and 4 leg varieties......

Anyway, if you are reading this page you can put me back on your blogroll and sleep better tonight because of it.

2 comments:

  1. You're back, and I have you linked, post a lot, get readers, get big, get rich, buy shit and shoot a lotta rounds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kindly, Fred.
    I plan to do all of the above, if possible.

    ReplyDelete